1. Pay less to get published. With our Hybrid Publishing Packages, you pay substantially less than you’d pay for Self Publishing.
2. We will continue to market your book from our site to help drive more sales.
3. Hybrid Publishers receive a free press kit (up to 3 pages) with their orders.
4. Hybrid Publishers receive a free press release with their orders.
5. Books listed on our Hybrid platform are automatically listed as Premium Books, and as such, will be suggested/ marketed to retailers. This does not guarantee, however, that the retailer will stock your book, but it will give your book more exposure.
1. Anointed Fire keeps up to 30% of your books’ sales, but this is only for books listed and sold from our sites or our other platforms (social media, partners, etc.).
2. Even though we will market your book, we cannot guarantee sales, nor can we guarantee more exposure. We will simply present your book to bookstores, but it’s up to them if they want to pursue the book or not.
3. Anointed Fire will own 50% of the rights to your book, and as such, you cannot publish your book with any other publisher. You can, however, buy us out of our share.
4. We won’t accept every book submitted to us. We will only pursue premium, professionally written books that have been edited by us.
5. The final reading of the book will reflect our edits; meaning, we will remove sentences we feel aren’t adding to the book, and we will revise text to make it more suitable for Premium Publishing. This is great news for some, but not so great for others.